29/4/20

Inglés 7B, Miss Majo SEMANA 3

Semana 3
  HELLO!

    Hola familias! Hoy voy a mandar una nueva tarea de inglés para q hagan  cuando puedan. Además de el WhatsApp y Edmodo también me las pueden mandar a missmajoescuela21@gmail.com
Miss Majo  ❤❤❤❤


1. Read and complete the chart.

Hi!  My name is Clara.  I’m nine years old and I’m from Uruguay.  I’ve got one brother, Diego, and one sister, Mariela.  I live in the city of Montevideo.

I like volleyball and riding my bike.  My favourite colour is green.  I like vegetables, but I don’t like broccoli. 

My favourite fruit is the orange.  I love hamburgers and chips.  

My favourite toy is my yo-yo.  I play very well!  I also love my teddy bear, Titi.  He’s brown and white.

I’ve got a cat.  Her name is Lola.  She’s 2 years old and she’s orange.

 NAME:________________
 AGE:_____________ years old
 FAVOURITE COLOUR: __________
 FAVOURITE FRUIT:____________
FAVOURITE TOY:____________

PET:__________


2. Read again and answer YES or NO.

a.      Does Clara live in Buenos Aires? 

b.      Has she got a sister?

c.       Does she like broccoli?

d.      Has she got a dog?

e.      Is her cat brown?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario